Instagram

Sunday 6 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 6 : Violet

I had no plan at all when I began these, and I am thrilled with how they turned out.

I knew I didn't want to add any other colours, and I even put some shades back on the shelf, but the mix of light and dark, textured and smooth really worked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I began with a base of W7 - Mauve Suede which is a matte finish. But I topped it with Glisten & Glow to protect it from the nail vinyls, as I knew it has a habit of lifting.

The waves were created with nail vinyls and I decided to edge them freehand, to tie all the polishes together.

The other polishes were :

Barry M - Vivid Purple

Rimmel - Ultra Violet and Moon Walking

When I applied my final top coat, I left out the textured polish, to keep that rough feel.

 

 

I just wish I had longer to wear this. Nevermind, I can always redo it another time.

 

Check out my challenge buddies for today's theme.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment